Hampta pass Trek Without Chandratal Overview
Hampta Pass Trek
- Hampta pass without Chandratal explores the villages of Jobra, Balu ka Gera, Shea Goru, Jawara and Manali. it’s a comparatively shorter trek compared to the first Hampta pass trek
- Height Of the Trek: 4270m Hampta Pass is been located at the altitude of 4270m from the sea level making it astounding site for the hikers.
- At the altitude of hampta pass its real treat for the travellers and the trekkers. The Hampta pass been surrounded by the Pir Panjal range in the Himalayas. The altitude makes the hampta pass trek rate at moderate level.
- The Hampta pass been paradise for those who’ve passed their amateur trekking and moved on to the next level. And its not that beginners won’t attempt hampta pass trek, they must but they need to be a bit careful while trekking as its for moderate level one’s.
- The Hampta Pass trek has been blessed with the miraculous beauty of nature. The astounding views and the spectacular snowy horizons acts as cherry on the cake. Some of the sightings at the Hampta pass trek truly gives blissful wibes and the sense of scaredness.
- Trekkers who visits Hampta pass never been encountered by behaving recklessly and damaging place by doing idiocies which is must for such genuine gems within the trekking adventurism. Hampta pass trek is neat and clean and trekkers does respect its instincts with lot of conservatives attitude and which makes it more unique and more cheerful to be having such community.
- And its not only been limited to trekking you’ll have n number of activities here be it experiencing the calm and soulful vibes which allow us to detoxify self and explore a replacement version of self. you’ll witness have the rich experience of camping and residing under the starry night and amongst the mountains which hypes you up with boosted adrenaline levels. There’s events of bon-fire too are being widely popular.
- The renewed and rejuvenating vibes here can have sheer potential to lift you up till 8th cloud of happiness. The one who’s seeking for a site which may cater him/her with absolutely the joy, adventurism, cheerful vibes, enthusiasm and therefore the ingredients of relishes makes it inevitable and much appealing in every activity by supplying you with absolutely the enthusiasm.
- Hampta pass trek is that the epitome of what a perfect and all-rounder place seems like . Its blend of amusing and therefore the heart-warming beauty which can leave you speechless.
- Hampta pass trek with the perception of any tourists sight is far enjoying and far worthy trekking site to spend and cherish youth fullness.
- Hampta pass offers super amazing and super adventurous things to try to to , its superb combo of awesomeness and therefore the adventurous at an equivalent time which provides it a top notch and makes it an outstanding trekking site.
- If you’ve got dreamt in your childhood or adult lifetime of being amongst the snow capped mountains and therefore the snow white hills and enjoying the instinct of being super cheerful.
- Obviously everyone folks then or now dreamt of being in mountains inspired by any cult youth oriented Bollywood film or a Hollywood film. Thus your one stop solution for that dreamland is that the Hampta pass trek.
- Let us recite that why you ought to choose hampta pass trek over dozens of treks. The question is far valid enough and genuinely everyone must know the “Why” behind everything we do so on this to.
- Why hampta pass because its not that age old trekking site which only capable of offering you the sheer shivering by the high altitude and therefore the snow all around.
- Hampta pass does give shivering but its more within the disguised form and it’s many things to cater with so you will not even sense that shivering after witnessing those wonders which are present at this place. Its more sort of a super-thrilling distraction which hampta having to distract you from the shivering’s and every one .
- Still shivering is that the commonest and with nature’s law its pretty normal but hampta tries to flee by putting forth the amazing options and giving super thrilling fringe of delight. What makes it more adventurous is that its altitude. Which acts as an icing on the cake.
- Every small aspect about Hampta is far appreciating and lovable that you simply can’t really excuse self without appreciating this super relishing place. Hampta pass trek has always given or brandished what it’s really need to and what aspects make it an ideal place to measure those dream moments which one has thought of before visiting or planning for the trek.
- Even Hampta pass trek is more like that Pandora’s box which amazes you with bunch of unexpected and hidden jewels or those instincts which you will be experiencing only you’ll visit this place.
- Hampta pass trek always been blessed to be visited by trek spirited people that won’t just celebrates this place but they are doing conserve this place with lot of care which is extremely much genuine and praiseworthy.
- Hampta pass trek counted amongst those super star treks which caters tourists and therefore the visitors with absolutely the joy.
- Hampta pass having splendid backing by the character and its widely celebrated treks round the globe. Hampta pass trek is usually a corridor or a channel between Lahaul’s Chandra Valley and therefore the kullu valley.
- Hampta valley is studded by the high altitude grasslands and therefore the refore the super gracious wild-flowers which offers a jaw dropping view to the tourists and the visitors. albeit you scroll few of its pictures on internet you’ll likely be getting glimpse of that spectacular view.
- The much appreciating thing about the Hampta pass is that the nature’s paradise and therefore the nature’s bliss which makes it more attractive and a daily name amongst trekkers whenever . Hampta pass always been adored and cherished to its fullest.
- There’s even having a backstage story that how the name Hampta been labelled to the present super amazing trek. Basically every trekking site gets labelled or entitled by the name of the village which is present at its base or the nearby place which having its impact on a greater scale.
- Hampta pass too isn’t any exception to the present formality and it got this name from a village which is present at its base and therefore the village too has inherited many super cool and super splendid vibes from the trek which does creates a identical pair. The Hampta village is far calm and polite place to go to , and it does caters all the tourists and therefore the backpackers with much care and absolute delight.
- The Hampta pass trek is surrounded by such places which are irresistible to deny or ignore. They all are having their own identity and historical background.
- The Hampta Pass trek has always been counted as the most breathtaking and studded with the luxurious beauty of nature. Visiting Hampta pass will leave you with the unforgettable experience of being amongst the snow-capped mountains and the snow-white horizons all over the site.
- The Hampta trek includes all types of age groups as it’s been rich in luxurious nature’s beauty. The Hampta pass trek been visited by all types of age groups irrespective of the expedition or trekking.
- The Hampta Trek surrounding sites too also gathers a lot highlight to the hampta pass trek. Even the trek is pretty inclusive to the devotees of the Hidimba devi temple. The too explores the Hampta pass .
- Being amongst the surroundings filled with snow-capped mountains and the lush green mountains in the daytime gives heart and soul that lost touch which is lost in the busy life-style.
Hampta Pass Trek Distance
- First of all trekkers will be meeting in Manali , a drive from Manali to Jobra village around 15km distance, travel time for one and half hour. From Jobra village real trek starts for Hampta Pass. This trek covers for 25 km for 4 days.
Hampta Pass Trek Best time to visit
- The weather between Jun and Oct is sunny and pretty favorable to the trekkers and the voyagers.
Hampta Pass Trek Route
Jobra To chikka
- To start this memorable and much thrilling trek other than morning wont justifies its reputation and even mine too as a trekker. So we left our bottom camp at 8 am which is early but trust me its more energetic and peaceful than ever. The energy which I am having at 8 am has no match. And its a proper trek so we definitely be needing some food to energize our body during the trek; we’ll be taking breakfast and lunch with us only.
- It kicks off from the calm and mesmerizing jeep drive right from the base camp to the Jobra. The driveway sets up the refreshing mood and boosts optimistic energy within to start trek to Chikka, as its our final destination of the day.
- The trek will take moderate time to reach the destination and as per the saying that rather than destination journey is important and this is where it comes into the picture, the calming and soothing journey of around 2 hours.
- And which goes through crossing two wooden bridges and a blissful forests which won’t lets exhaustiveness sip in and lightens your mood. After reaching to the campsite at Chikka we steel oneself and its rest time and to prepare for next day’s trek.
Chikka to Balu ka Ghera (5 hrs)
- Another day and another super splendid morning, as we’re at the beautiful Chikka campsite. Just like day 1 we’ll be kickstarting in the early morning which is always fruitful and much beneficial in a greater sense. agenda is to trek from Chikka to Balu ka Ghera, as the trek is spanning for 4-5 hours which can make your energies drain, possibly not as the scenic inferences you’re seeking for going to crossover soon and all your tired vibes will disappear in a pinch.
- At the initial stage we’ll be crossing few rocky river banks, in later part the dreamy snow valley’s going to enlighten our mood and refuel the thrilling bar.
- Afterwards few of the streams and boulders we’ll be crossing and will reach to the Balu ka Ghera. As the Balu ka Ghera is waiting with perfect package adventurism i.e. large, lush green grounds on the banks of river which automatically hypes you up. And Camping at Balu ka Ghera no need any introduction, as it itself is an epitomic of sheer beauty.
Balu ka Ghera To Hampta Pass and back Balu ka Ghera (8hrs)
- Comes up with a bit of hard-core trekking day. As we have to do around 8 hours of trek , I heard you but its the day which will test your sheer level of thrill and your inner instincts of adventurism.
- Aligning to the motto of early bird gets the worm so we’ll be kicking off around 7 am. Its the best time to get on and stride towards the destination, as we’ll be having whole day with us. We’ll be aiming to reach Hampta Pass top as the trek will span for 4-5 hours to succeeding to the Hampta Pass top, from there another couple of hours to stride towards again Balu ka Ghera. Its a bit steeper descend. And as everyday we’ll steel self to spend a night and occupy the camp. As have to refuel and re-energize for for return trek.
Hampta Pass Trek Altitude
- Hampta Pass Trek sits an altitude of 4270 m on the Pir Panjal range in the Himalayas.
Hampta Pass Temperature
- Ranges between -10C +25C
- The temperature at the Hmpta trek varies as per the months. During summer i.e. april to june its raged between the 21 dregrees to 26 degrees during the day-time. Hampta pass trek got all the must-have things that a trekker seeks in the trekking site.
How to get at the Hampta Pass Trek
- Is by driving to Jobri via Print.
Hampta Pass Weather
- Hampta Pass in July is beautiful. Even though there is a possibility that it would be raining after mid-July. This period Hampta Pass is concluded in one of the Monsoon treks in Himachal from June till September. So there will be only partial rainfall.
Hampta Pass Trek Difficulty Level
Things To Carry
With fully adjustable suspension system, external straps and loops and easy to open compartments access.
A reusable water bottle/hydration flask – 1.5-2L easy to fit in your backpack side pocket.
Nutrient-dense with oats, nuts, seeds, and fruit.
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
Warm and waterproof clothing for winters, wind and waterproof jackets for monsoon, breathable clothing for summers.
Fleece/padded jacket to keep you warm.
Optimal for high-output activities, like hiking, running, or climbing.
Sunscreen, wide brim hat
For warmer months, consider a compact travel umbrella, opt for waterproof & wind proof rain jacket for winters.
- Flashlight And Extra Batteries
Lightweight and textured grip with rechargeable batteries.
When the weather changes in the mountains (as it happens every few hours), you can take off or put on layers as required.
Lightweight – cotton/bamboo/linen/microfiber easy to dry.
Hand sanitizer, biodegradable soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, cotton washcloth, unscented wet wipes, toilet paper, a menstrual cup (if necessary) or feminine hygiene products and a sealable plastic bag to carry them out. a sizeable plastic bag to do laundry in.
First aid for emergencies – easily available online/pharmacies.
- Personal Medication
- Trash Bag
Normal kitchen garbage bags to keep the trails you trek beautiful, clean and free of garbage.
Vaseline/Cold cream to keep your skin from drying out.
A pack of tissues are always useful in any case.
With flexible sole and good grip, water resistant.
Breathable, durable, absorbent and insulating ability to keep your hands warm.
- Warm Hat
- Insect repellent
Similar insect repellant lotions.
We Are Not Lazy To Carry Medical Kit
- Avil 25mg
- Norflox TZ & Lomofen
- Crepe Bandage
- Band – aid
- Betadine Or Any Antiseptic Cream
- Move Spray
- Oxygen Cylinder
Checkout More Adventure Activity Near Manali, Himachal Pradesh Pradesh
Paragliding In Manali
canyoning at vashist in manali
Spiti Valley Bike Trip