Triund Trek Mcleodganj Overview
Triund Trek Difficulty Level
Height of the Triund Trek Mcleodganj
- Triund Trek Heights 2850m
- Triund in Mcleodganj could also be an ideal trek for first time hikers or occasional travelers because the route for this trek isn’t so difficult but camping at the very best of Triund is just a replacement level experience for any trekker.
- Night camping is essentially a fun element on the Triund. it’s one of the foremost popular treks for a weekend getaway. Triund trek has been located at descent altitude of two ,850 meters from the ocean level.
- When you’ll start trekking at Triund trek you’ll feel the calmness, soul fullness and therefore the freedom. The trek is best choice for travelers and to the family outings.
- Imagine yourself under the starry open night, surrounded with the mid range hills and mountains that’s where the Triund comes in. Being under the snow white horizons and plush green greenery round the camp site.
- Triund is tagged as little hill station situated within the Kangara district. Triund is fundamentally may be a a part of Dharamkot and lies at the foot of Dhauladhar ranges.
- The route till Triund trek is straight one from Dharamkot. The Triund trek distance is 11 kilometers and typically takes in between 4-5 hours. The reason behind the name of Triund is that the person can see 3 mountains from that time The Triund is essentially amalgamation of two words tri means three and und means mountains.
- Usually most of the days these Triund( three mountains) are snow capped.
- The Trek to Triund alaso includes the gallu devi temple while heading towards the triund from the dharamkot. Triund may be a scenic and alluring spot which one must visit.
- While trekking on the Triund trek you’ll encounter many super amazing and panoramic views from the highest . Triund trek comes up with the beautiful splendid package which completes your expected bar of thrill and adventure certainly.
- Triund trek route is exhilarating and super thrilling undauntedly. Triund’s multifaceted beauty makes it more attractive, the sort of weather its having , albeit its not snowing there’s always nature’s beauty is showing its grace on the Travellers and therefore the tourists.
- Triund trek is open for tourists throughout the year except January and February. In January and therefore the February reportedly Triund gets heavy snowfall which cuts off the trekking routes and might cause injuries too, so it remains closed these months.
The best Season to go to Triund Trek Mcleodganj
- The best and excellent time to go to triund is in between march to June. intrinsically the weather is comfortable in between these months.
Famous places to go to near Triund Trek Mcleodganj
- First and foremost place comes on the list is that the ‘Bhagsu Waterfall’.
The waterfall and majestic grace of nature, located near the bhagsu village. The kush green mountain and therefore the refore the water flowing through makes it soothing view for the visitors and the tourists. The waterfall is far luxurious to be around and cherish the sweetness of nature.
- The waterfall caters all the adrenaline boosters one must seeks for. The place even having biking on rental which makes it more fascinating and enhances your experience with 100x of joy and happiness.
- The second place which hits the ground is that the ‘Naddi viewpoint’. Which itself mesmerizes one with the delight of nature and therefore the breeze of nature. The Naddi view point widely famous for the view of Dhauladhar ranges.
- The Naddi point always been paradise for the landscape lovers and therefore the admirers of nature who adores and absolutely likes to watch breathtaking views. Another one place which highlights the tourists list is that the tibetian museum.
- The Triund is blessed to possess such astounding and splendid mixture of sites which always keeps the demand and crowd at the Triund Trek constant. And intrinsically without worshippers anywhere is barren so its been fulfilled by the ‘Guna Devi Temple’.
- The temple is usually been flocked with the devotees who involves visit the Triund site. The Triund has multifaceted dimensions which caters the requirements of all kinds of tourists which itself makes it more phenomenal.
Highlights of Triund Trek Mcleodganj
McLeodganj – Truind Top
- After reaching basecamps in McLeodganj , Freshen up and get ready to have some adrenaline rush. We will start our trek at around 10 am meandering through beautiful forests. Believe us, you are going to get many surprises. The uphill will allow you to have a panoramic view of the picturesque landscape.
- Maiden trekkers would take about 4-5 hours uphill trek to hit the camps hyphenated with tea breaks. However, it’d be even better when we take our time appreciating the awesome trail.
- This would stretch the trek time by about an hour or two which is worth it considering the small little cafes we’d stop by on the route & also grabbing the photo opportunities that’d make this journey even more memorable! Our aim is to reach Triund before sunset, as the sight is surely going to take your breath away. It is one of the best sunsets that you are going to see in your lifetime.
- The Peaks are so close to you it seems as if one can touch the snow-swept mountains. Later, we begin the night under the cover of stars. Dinner and Stay – Triund Top.
Back from Triund Top
- Enjoy the breathtakingly beautiful morning. It seems like a spectrum painted on the canvas. Spend some time doing nothing at all. There’s joy in doing nothing at all. Just laze around in the grass under towering pine trees with the sun filtering through the foliage.
Temperature in Triund Trek Mcleodganj
- 16°C- 25°Cduring day time and 7°C – 10°C within the night.
Best time to go to Triund Trek Mcleodganj
- The best time to go to Triund Trek is taken into account between May- October
Things to Carry
With fully adjustable suspension system, external straps and loops and easy to open compartments access.
A reusable water bottle/hydration flask – 1.5-2L
Nutrient-dense with oats, nuts, seeds, and fruit.
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
Warm and waterproof clothing for winters, wind and waterproof jackets for monsoon, breathable clothing for summers.
Fleece/padded jacket to keep you warm.
Lightweight and a textured grip with rechargeable batteries.
Sunscreen, wide brim hat, sunglasses
For warmer months, consider a compact travel umbrella, opt for waterproof & wind proof rain jacket for winters.
With deep grooves for good grip,flexible sole, good ankle support, snug fit, water resistance and are easy to wear/remove.
Hand sanitizer, biodegradable soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, cotton washcloth, unscented wet wipes, toilet paper, a menstrual cup (if necessary) or feminine hygiene products and a sealable plastic bag to carry them out. a sizeable plastic bag to do laundry in.
First aid for emergencies
- Personal Medication
- Trash Bag
Normal kitchen garbage bags to keep the trails you trek beautiful, clean and free of garbage.
With flexible sole and good grip, water resistant.
Also Visit Near by Adventure Activities
Kareri Lake Trek