Everyone is much aware and well literate about the soulfulness of the Ganga river.The river is been epicentre of many of the pivotal religious activities and having a strong historical background.
Meanwhile Ganga river also having the advatage of tourism related activities. Tourism and Ganga always go Hand-in-Hand since decades.
River Rafting in Rishikesh can’t be the exception to this. Ganga river having the quiet spectacular significance for river-rafting activity. The river is much supportive and absolute delight for the adventure enthusiasts to attempt for it. Many of the tourists and the backpackers genuinely love being there and experiencing this thrilling adventure. Ganga even having plenty of advantages which makes it a alluring destination to unleash all the thrill and adventurism.
Every small aspect related to the River-rafting is enjoyed and catered in much of poised way in Rishikesh. As the Uttarakhand state authority too is much supportive one to do developments which will be spurring the tourism sector. Rishikesh been known as the river-rafting Hub which is a truly justifying title.
Rishikesh is having 3 of the famous rafting points that tourists love and cherish.
Although rafting is an adventurous activity it does demands difficulty levels too, as soon as the distance increases the difficulty level too increases. Most of the times River-Rafting is done during the day-time and adventurers relax themselves during the sunset. The ganga is known for its calmness and sacred environment which is fruitful one.
The length of the river-rafting in Rishikesh is sporty one. There are 3 popular rafting points to start with, and gives sheer levels of thrill and adventurism. One of which starts at the Brahmapri and extends to the Ram Jhula spanning around 8.5km of distance which offers1-2hrs of rafting.
Tourists cherishes this rafting experience. Second one starts on the Shivpuri point which extends to the Lakshman Jhula spanning 16.5kms of length which is quiet alluring one. Offers 2-3hrs of rafting length. Lastly the one which starts on Marine Drive point which extends to the Lakshman Jhula which offers quiet significant distance of 26kms.
Which offers 3-4hrs of rafting distance. The length of the rafting does matter and Rishikesh is having comfortably superb length in three of the points.
Ganga is already been domestic name since centuries. Its mythological background has given worldwide recognition which attracts tourists from other countries too.
River Rafting in Rishikesh always been a adventurous one, as its white-waters hypes up the adventurers morale and boosts the adrenaline levels.
The Gangas wide popularity acts as the helping hand to the Rishikesh in terms of its upwards demand in the river-rafting activity.
The surrounding environment too helps alot to raise the bar of thrill and calmnes. Rishikesh gives te instict of stability which makes it standout from the other river-rafting destinations.
White water rafting always been in vogue amongst the adventurers. There are few of the must knew tips before you attempt for it.
1. Selection of the proper and licensed rafting outfitter is the first step. Most of the times a small hesitation might cost on lives so have to be much precise and aware while choosing a professional rafting oufitter.
2. You must have to wear life jackets all the time and the correct information about the usage of every flotation devices available.
3. Having proper grip on the paddle is one the pivotal safety measure which can’t be ignored. The weak hold of paddle might end up in a trouble.
4. Meanwhile river rafting is quiet adventurous activity and the boat deflects constantly with the streams of water. You have to stay stable into the boat and safe too which is a challenging task.
5. You must be equipped with the comfortable swimming skill sets which will lessen your chances of getting into the trouble. And it’ll give you the confidence level in rafting.
6. You must follow all the instructions given by the guide sincerely as they’re the professional one’s and been experienced one’s to tackle any situation.
Rishikesh itself a developed city which is much easier to reach by means of road from any location.
The railway station too is at mere distance of around 4kms which makes it more accessible to visit if you’re planning by the mode of Railway.
The nearest airport to the Rishikesh is the Dehradun Airport. The distance between airport and the rishikesh is merely 21kms an half hour journey to reach by private taxi & Its pretty comfortable one.
Also, visit adventure activities near river rafting in Rishikesh