Nahargarh Fort stands on the edge of the Aravalli Hills, overlooking the city of Jaipur in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Along with Amer Fort and Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh once formed a strong defence ring for the city.
Start your tour at 6:00 am by assembling at Le Tour De India, opposite Wall Street Hotel, where you'll be greeted by the cycling tour leader.
- alittle session are going to be conducted for you during which the tour leader will explain all the small print about your bicycles, route, supplying you with a correct bike of your height and helmet.
- After the brief, you'll start riding towards the Nahargarh Fort.
- As your ride progresses through the gorgeous old city of Jaipur when there's no traffic, you'll admire the heritage of the pink city and make photo stops at the long-lasting Albert hall and other beautiful architectural marvels of Old city.
- we'll ride beyond the cobbled route to Nahargarh Fort which is never experienced by tourists. This cobbled way wont to be the pathway for elephants and Horses in those days.
- Around 7:00 am, you'll reach the height , where you'll enjoy a blissful sunrise of the Pink City, an imposing view of Man Sagar lake and therefore the old city.
- Now, you'll rehearse the gorgeous Nahargarh Stepwell. it's the favored point of attraction for each traveller and also many Bollywood movies are shot here.
- This stepwell design may be a unique one as there's no symmetry within the stairs, that area cut out of the hillside to gather water. Further, you'll visit the nearby temple.
- Now we'll ride back to the old city and treat our taste buds with some delicious snacks which contribute to the rich food culture of the 'Pink City' which too from the simplest food joints of Jaipur.
We ride further and visit the old Havelis (mansions) to understand more about their culture and architecture.
- Finally, the tour ends on a cheerful note with sweet memories that remind you of this ride.